Sunday, January 1, 2012

Normandy, Bruges, et puis, Budapest!

So the difficult thing about leaving so much time in between posts is now I cna't exactly remember everything that happened between now and Christmas...Well, I have a good general idea...but I also don't really want to write an entire novel.

I wanted to write more tonight, but my parents are both sleeping and so I should probably be headed in that direction myself. We got to Budapest yesterday mid-day after a long day of traveling -- we've done tons of walking around seeing the city, which is very different and really quite incredible.

Here are a few photos from today:



The first two show the Parliament building which is really incredible, and then the last one shows St. Stephen's Cathedral on the other side of the river.

More later! HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment